Hump day Smoked Salmon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice looking Salmon. I am jealous as heck. I really like that prep tray you used to prepare the fillet. The finished product made me want to go fishing. Except for the 200 mile drive that is.
icon_cool.gif

Nice looking salmon rich, looks great.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Very nice looking salmon & I like the idea to not use salt, I will give that a shot as my Dad needs to watch the salt intake as well.

Being from Michigan, living 10 minutes from the lake and loving to fish I initially bought a smoker to have another way to eat all the fish, it's a terrible problem to have
icon_smile.gif
. Anyway, I was reading another post here a while back and saw that for salmon they did not use water in the smoker as the fish had enough moisture in itself. I was planning on giving this a shot this weekend, but was curious if you/anyone else could give some input before I loaded up the smoker.

thanks a bunch for any input,
Shane

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky