HUGE HICKORY TREE - TONS OF WOOD AND WORK AHEAD (PICS ADDED)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Got the tractor and a snatch chain and pulled the big pieces out where I could start cutting on them. Got one of the top pieces cut up. I'll save the rest of it for another day. It wore my ass out. Not as young and spry as I used to be.

Reactions: kit s
Got the tractor and a snatch chain and pulled the big pieces out where I could start cutting on them. Got one of the top pieces cut up. I'll save the rest of it for another day. It wore my ass out. Not as young and spry as I used to be.
I know what you mean! Nice saw you got there. I got a Stihl also, a MS250. That Hickory has a history to it and will last you awhile!

Attachments

• IMG_20190801_215959247.jpg
    IMG_20190801_215959247.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 10
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky