How's it goin eh?!? New to the forum from the Great White North!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TheMoose

Original poster
Jan 21, 2020
Hi everybody!!

Just wanted to introduce myself, I've come across the SMF a few times doing research for different smoking related adventures and decided I absolutely need to join what seems to be a supportive, welcoming community of fellow Meatatarians!

I myself have been smoking meats for just shy of ten years, and like many of you I'm sure am completely self taught through trial, error and lots of reading! I really enjoy smoking sausages, summer sausage, pastrami, snack sticks, whole birds, the list goes on! I have yet to experiment with cold smoking, but I'm keen!!

I hope to be of help, when/if I can, and look forward to learning from the many years of experience of the membership!

Happy smoking!

Welcome glad to have you on board. For sure my beginnings was a lot of trial and burn but with eatable results although maybe not the best.
Great bunch of guys and gals on here with a wiliness to help.

Warren

Reactions: TheMoose
Welcome from Utah, Moose! When I started out I learned by the T&E method with an old water smoker. When I bought my Great Outdoor Smokey Mountain propane smoker, I stumbled upon a Yahoo group for GOSM smokers that was started by out very own Jeff Phillips. When he decided to take the plunge and do his own web page, I just tagged along (IIRC-I was the 3rd person to register with SMF).
Looking forward to reading your posts

Reactions: TheMoose
Welcome from NY! I’m also a newbie. I’ve been a member for a few weeks and have to say you’ll love it. Great community here!

Welcome from MD! Been browsing for awhile, just joined last month and loving it.

Enjoy the people, couldn’t be friendlier and more helpful across this the board with any topic.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky