Howdy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dawsy

Original poster
Aug 15, 2010
Trying to prep before buying a smoker. I do a kick-ass baby back rib and some other basic dishes on a propane grill and I think smoke is the last element to add. Leaning towards a Smokey Mountain but the cost is slowing down my purchase. I need a very tight temp for my food and don't know what reviews to trust. Always looking for the "back to basics" type of tips as I think we all tend to wander a bit.

Welcome to SMF - there will be someone along soon that knows that smoker - how did  you decide on this unit?  Glad to have you here

Welcome to SMF!

The wandering is what makes life so interesting.

Check out the UDS builds  From what everyone says the UDS is a great smoker and can be built on the cheap .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky