Howdy!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

justbeerme

Original poster
Oct 15, 2015
Hi everyone, new to this forum. A little about myself. I live in Kansas and about four hours north of Jeff. I have been smoking and grilling for about twenty five years. Mostly with wood and charcoal. I had a offset smoker that I liked very much and it served me very well. But now I have a GMG pellet grill this past spring due to the fact I was getting a little tired of having to tend the fire. Now with this smoker I can set it and not have to check it so often. Life is easier.  I do have to admit that there are somethings that the pellet can't do as well IMO

and that is grill a good steak. Don't get me wrong they are good, but they are lacking a little.

Looking forward to hearing from other folks on how they do somethings and maybe I can contribute some advice as well.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky