Howdy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

obx fisherman

Original poster
Apr 10, 2012
Winston-Salem, NC
I'm Joel's buddy Gary, look for the tall guy in the pics in his build thread, I'm the one with the welder in hand! Been grilling for a while, got interested in smoking (meat) a few years ago with Joel.  Built a UDS I use here at the house. I really enjoy the fabricating part and was glad to be part of his build last year and I'm looking forward to the rest of enhancements we'll be doing this year.  Also enjoying the business aspect of the smoker.  Just got a lead on a 1 day festival in May today!

I hope to meet some of you this weekend in Florida!

Thanks

First off welcome to SMF.

second i applaud you for taking the time to be friends with special needs people like Joel LOL. :sausage:

second i applaud you for taking the time to be friends with special needs people like Joel LOL.
sausage.gif

ROTF.gif

Welcome!!!

second i applaud you for taking the time to be friends with special needs people like Joel LOL.
sausage.gif

OMG Joel ???

Geez did you not get the APB's about this guy - Glad to have you here but you really need to rethink your friendships 

I think I may need to pick better friends.
biggrin.gif

In all seriousness, Gary is one hell of a fabricator and the smoker we use today for our side business would not be possible without his skills. I am looking forward to some of you (with the exception of Brian) meeting him.

Gary welcome to the site and I hope to meet ya Thursday if you survive the ride down with those two clowns. Keep Mike away from the ER and your best bet might be to hog tie Joel and stuff him in the back of the burb till ya get here
hit.gif

biggrin.gif

banana_smiley.gif

welcome1.gif
 to SMF . You have come to the right place for smoking info. This site is loaded with great info just use the search bar at top of page to find what you are looking for. If you can't locate the answer just ask folks here are willing to share there knowledge. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky