Howdy to all you smokers out there, from graybeard!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

graybeard

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 21, 2008
Athens Ga
Just wanted to say HELLO and THANKS as I've already needed advise. I just turned 60 and bought myself my first fire box smoker. Char-Broil calls it the DOUBLE DOOR! IT'S HEAVY AS HECK AND HAS A SLIDE OUT ash box that I really like. I'm mainly a gas guy but I've water smoked for dang near 30 years.
Good luck to ALL with yer SMOKE!
graybeard

Welcome to SMF graybeard. Glad to have you with us. Looking forward to your posts and Q-view pix.

welcome beard..............welcome

have you checked out Jeff's FREE 5-day ecourse? I see you have been smoking for years, but there is alot of tips and tricks in there..........and don't forget the q-veiw

once again........welcome

Welcome Grey! And a new machine always has a bit of a learning curve to it. With all the folks that use them here, it'll just be a little learning bend tho... LOL! BTW where ya from?

Enjoy your time here!

Nice b-day present you bought yourself, GB. Glad you decided to join us @ SMF for the smokin' ride!

As Rich asked, where will we see the TBS floating from?

Welcome aboard. Plenty of good info here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky