howdy from olympia, wa(originally from arkansas)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mattblood

Original poster
May 4, 2010
My name is matt! I like being outdoors. i just bought my first smoker i am waiting on it to arrive. I bought the big gosm from walmart.com. I am a beginner at this as I have never smoked anything before except the tires on my truck!!! Any and all tips are needed and wanted, and good recipes too!! please. I took the 5 day E-course already! thanks
tongue.gif

Welcome to SMF Matt. Glad to have you here

Matt welcome to SMF glad you decided to join us. Congrats on the new smoker that was a great choice. You'll find lots of info and some great recipes here. If you have questions just ask and someone will try to answer them. Have fun and happy smoking

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky