• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Howdy from GA

BilboBaggins

Joined Oct 20, 2021
I was raised in TX and currently live in GA. I never was much of a cook until a couple of years ago. I recently got an MES, so I'm new to the smoking world and am looking forward to learning and playing.

pushok2018

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 12, 2017
Welcome to SMF from NorCal! Glad you joined the forum!

Ringer

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 10, 2019
I was raised in TX and currently live in GA. I never was much of a cook until a couple of years ago. I recently got an MES, so I'm new to the smoking world and am looking forward to learning and playing.
Where ya at in GA, I'm in walker County NW

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Welcome from Mississippi. Glad you joined up. Look forward to your post and pics.
Jim

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 12, 2018
Welcome from Ga. I'm in Gwinnett County. I have a lot of work in Bartow County. About 1.5 hours from there. You'll find this is the best place to be.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009

Welcome Bilbo!!
We won't hold being raised in Texas against You!!
If You would like to know what to do & how to do it with your MES, just click on My "Step by Steps" at the bottom of all of my posts:
Here's another one:
Just click on "Bear's Step by Steps".

Bear

mcokevin

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 18, 2016
Welcome from Central FL -- you will learn a lot here. I joined back in 2016 having never used a smoker before!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!
Glad to have you join us!
Al

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.