Howdy from Colorado!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

naschol

Original poster
Jan 28, 2008
I found this site on Google, while looking for a recipe and method for smoking bacon. I had not thought of trying it before a recent trip to relatives who fed us some. It was unbelievable!

We have smoked quite a bit of salmon, in the past and have tried our hands at some sausages (still improving on that).

This looks like a great site and I'm anxious to delve into the posts.

Nancy

Welcome Nancy! Good to have you aboard!
icon_mrgreen.gif

Hello from Nevada; this site will get you clewed in. Enjoy the smoke; itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s a process to be enjoyed. 20 degrees here yesterday with snow yet we smoked three racks of babyâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s. Whew, nothing better than a good smoke. I hope you continue the hobby and reach out for new and exciting meats and other stuff to try.

Martin

Welcome Nancy... you have stumbled upon the most concise, active, and informative site I have ever run across for the art of smoking food.

Enjoy!

Welcome to SMF!! Anything you ever wanted to know about BBQ you can find here. If you have time, check out the 5 day e-course. It has a lot of good information.

Welcome Nancy, you're part of the SMF which is the best smokin' site on the net! If you have the time, read around the different forums, plenty of great advise that will help you take on the learning curve. Any questions, just ask these friendly and helpful folks.

welcome aboard Nancy,glad U found us-anything u might need to know just ask and you gonna get the answers.

Welcome to SMF... you will find the greatest people on the web on this site... A TON of info and help awaits.... just ask.

Welcome to the SMF... from one NEWBIE to another... make sure to take the 5 Day Smoking Basic E-Course... there is a ton of great info in there!

Smokem' if you've gotem!

Welcome Nancy...this is THEE place to be. Great folks here...also check out Jeffs rib rub and sauce recipes...its the best out there by far. Amazing stuff...have fun Nancy looking forward to some pics.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky