Howdy Amigo's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

texican

Original poster
Dec 1, 2009
Marysville, WA
Been lurking for a while and finally had the time to sign up. I have been Smoking Meats about ten years and just moved up to the Seattle area from San Diego. I was born and raised on the border in Texas and moved to SoCal in 1994. I caught the bug at a JR Enterprises smoking class in San Diego a few years back. I have an older Charcoal Grill (3/8" pipe about 23" diameter) a couple of Webber Kettles and a JR Enterprises 28-72. I just wanted to say thanks for all the info i have already gleaned and hope to contribute a little when possible.

Here are a few photo's from my last outing. First Pork SHoulder, Tri-Tip and some ribs....
48352d5d_vbattach23238.jpg

c2eb9a18_vbattach23239.jpg

25f05b55_vbattach23240.jpg

b68ac9c9_vbattach23237.jpg

e125ca94_vbattach23241.jpg

Welcome to SMF. Glad to have you here and not just lurking.

Yes, Roll call with qview always brings a tear to my eye .
icon_smile.gif

Welcome to the Family.

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you. Stop in chat some night.

Yes, welcome. The tri tips seem to be a SoCal thing much like brisket is to Texas. I may try some sometime if I can find them here. Yours look great.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome Texican.
Glad you joined up, don't let the foggy wet cool weather in WA stop you from producing some beautiful smokes.
You're sure to love the site and will be looking forward to seeing future smokes and recipes/Qviews
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to more of your qview.

Hello Tex, and welcome to the SMF family! Qview in your first post? Nice goin', your gonna fit in real nice here.
points.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I enjoy Smoking and taking pictures so you will probably be stuck with lots of QVIEW from me. Lots of good info here and I am glad I found you. I hope to contribute when I can.

Thank you for the introduction, and welcome to the SMF. Moving around hasn't changed your quest for Q. It's all good my friend.

Welcome, Glad to have you with us. This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For Those of you New to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.
Click Here it's "FREE"... 5 Day eCourse

Everyone here enjoys seeing the Qview so be sure to post plenty of pics...

Large ones that us old people with bad eyes can see.

When you uploading to Photobucket I always use the Large IMG setting, 640 x 480 it is a nice size...

How to post Qview to Forum:

For Step By Step Instructions On Posting Qview Check Out This Tutorial

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...ad.php?t=82034

Yes it is nice to have some new experiance smokers here to join us and for we can suck for brain for infomation. Good to have you and enjoy as you roam the halls of the site.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky