How many people done this?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fordman

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 27, 2008
Yesterday I was smoking some chops and was going to pull the body of my ECB gourmet and the body wouldn't move tried to catch my foot on the lip but no go. So tried again in trying to pull it off and it came off and the chops and the hot water as well all on top of the coals. Hot water on my shoe small burns on two toes and a Piss** off person plus a wreacked supper. It just about got tossed in the jusk pile but will give it one more chance.

I just got one of these, have not made the mods yet....yikes!
That sounds awful...and just my luck!!
Sorry you had to toss everything! Better luck next time!

Welcome to SMF Ford... stop into the Roll Call Forum and give us an intro post there, if ya would!

Sounds like yer ECB got tweaked outta round. Now that it's cooled down <heh> put it together and try to "spin" it, and find the binding points. A little squeeze or hammer tapping, and she should be good to go.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky