How long will finishing sauce keep

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hdsmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 20, 2009
Ohio
So, i made a batch of SoFlaQuer's sauce the last butt i did...but that was July 4 weekend!  Im doing a couple this week and will need to do another batch probably, but i still have a little from the july 4 weekend.  Its been in the fridge since then.  Will it still be good?  Im guessing yes since its mostly just vinegar.  But thought i would come to the minds and ask. 

Thanks

icon_cool.gif

As easy as it is to make I think I would just make some more. It's always better to be sfae then sorry for sure. You might be alright but........

Next time if you want to be really safe you could freeze it. However based on the recipe I think it would be OK to use - you  could always bring it to a boil to be sure , but like Mark said I would just make a new batch if there is any question

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky