How is this handled?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

baker2828

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 1, 2007
Cincinnati, OH
I am going to cook inside tonight as it's close to about 40 degrees in Cincinnati tonight. I would like to share some pics of my dinner and get some suggestions on what/how other people would cook the small roast meat off a Pismo. I just had my first post the other day but realize this is a smoking forum so don't want to upset people with useless information. I am new to the sight and not a 100% sure how to navigate around here. Is there somewhere I should post this rather than Roll Call? I apologize before hand if I am using the wrong method to get good suggestions as yesterday I got such good information off of one post, I am addicted.
icon_twisted.gif
I would love to hear feedback but better yet would LIKE to make sure I am using the CORRECT method for positive feedbacks.

Sorry I got fat fingers and included an 'I' it should be PSMO.
Better definition of Beef Tenderloin.
Whole tenderloins are often sold as PSMOs (pismos), which is short for peeled, silverskin, and side muscle left on. The PSMO is vacuum sealed in plastic, and can be safely refrigerated longer than many other cuts of meat. Whole tenderloins are often sold as PSMOs (pismos), which is short for peeled, silverskin, and side muscle left on. The PSMO is vacuum sealed in plastic, and can be safely refrigerated longer than many other cuts of meat.

That helps, should I cancel this one and move it over? You would think somebody who works with computers for a living would know how to navigate this, but honestly it takes a little working with.
icon_redface.gif

Baker2828
I do not think you can cancel or move it. But you could PM a moderator or Jeff, the web site owner and ask them to move it for you if you like.

Hey baker2828, There are people in SMF who will answer your question and step by step of the way if u have r in a situation, read, and take notes, excellent people and advice.

don't move this.......lets talk............i have seen it done here before........

beef tenderloin.........send it to me.........i will do my thing.......eat it.......and get back to you on how good it was.......
rolleyes.gif

i have smoked beef tenderloin with no problems.........just cook it to a temp; bout 5-10 degrees(depending on outside temps) short of where you want it done too.......tent it...........then enjoy

d88de

Yeh, medium is perfect........sorry about the Roll Call post used this as a tutorial as how to load an image.

Thanks everyone sorry for taking away from the smoke.

Cast Iron skillet on high, for 8 minutes two on each side then 400degree over for 10 flip once. Not to bad for not being able to smoke tonight, but this weekend thanks to this post I know how to send some kick arse pics

By all means please do, as freshman in college the only way I learned anything was from the senior members on my baseball team. Trying to use this mistake of posting in the wrong section as a learning experience. Still don't have it quite figured out.
mad.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky