How do you ship Q to friends across country?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I think either UPS or FEDEX has a cold pak ship you can do, check with them to see.

I would do as pops tells you for he is a guru on meats and stuff like that too. Then you have 5lakes he has come up with some good advise too. I used pops way for shipping our son some snack sticks and bacon to Iraq and everything went just fine.

Thanks for providing the link. I'd also like to ship some of this stuff to relatives and never knew how to go about it.

Just be ready for some sticker shock. Overnight shipping is spendy.... I used to get boxes of NM Hatch green chili's sent to me till shipping got to be $80+ for a 20 lb. box. And you will be amazed how much a box can weigh.... it's not just what you put in it, but the weight of the packaging, dry ice, ect., it all adds up fast.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky