How do you like your qview???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

How do you like your qview???

• Play by play, meat only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All at once, meat only

• Play by play, entire meal

• All at once, entire meal

• I really don't care, just love to see the qview

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Caveman... i like the post...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I like a play by play on the entire meal... I try to do that on my qviews, but sometimes i cant do to time (or too many beverages LOL) my last QView experinced both of those difficulties LOL... but either way i like when people QView the entire meal incase i see something i'd like to try...

I enjoy doing the play by play posts, basically from buying the meat to the finish.

As for others, I just appreciate the folks who take the time to post any pics of what they are doing.

I like the start to finish qview of everything, including the final product being enjoyed by family or honored guests.

While any qview presentation method is way better than no qview at all, I much prefer to see the screen-sized qview right in the post rather than a mini-pic I have to click on to enlarge or (ugh) a link I have to click on before I even know what the pic is.

IMHO links are for entire threads (and of course sausages), not for individual pictures.

I like seeing the whole process but I like seeing it all at once instead of thread of Qview then 10 threads of comments then another thread of qview and then another 10 threads of comments then the finished qview. Some of those posts get to be a lot of posts to go through before you see the start to finish qview. Thats just what I prefer but I look through them all which ever way they are posted. When I post Qview I usually take the pictures along the process then load them all at once.

what he said... not that i do it that way every time but i usually do the upload all at one crack... i would have added a question or maybe its another poll... what do you prefer pictures, or the troublesome thumbnails and links... not that they are really troublesome but it takes no more effort to post pics 800x600 and is an effortless thread to view and much more enjoyable to view/read in my opinion.

I dont click on any links, or the small thumbnails, too much work.
icon_wink.gif

I would like to vote for the all at once of the whole meal. Now I spend alot of time with the meal and to me the sides are as important as the main course. So if you have a question with the meal I always check in to see how you folks like it too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky