How do I get Qview?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sweet I am glad I reread the tutorial I didn't know about setting the default picture size for the folder before you upload them. I was always uploading them and then going into each individual picture and changing the size one by one. That is way easier! Now if we could do a mass cut and past onto the SMF post instead of copying and pasting each individual link we would be set. But I don't think that is going to happen.

You can. Just check the box next to the pics you want and scroll to the bottom of the page on the right and click on the button "generate htm img code" and it will pop up with the chosen pics. Use the KImg codes for message boards.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky