How are we dealing with the snow?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hambone1950

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jul 23, 2012
Metrowest Boston , ma.
Well , like most of you , I got a foot of snow again the other day and there hasn't been much melting going on. I thought I'd share a few pix of my smoking area just for giggles.

I didn't think to take a "before shot , but you can see there's about 8 or 10 inches on the various flat surfaces....

My favorite lawn chair where I sit and drink....I mean think...while the cooker is cooking.

My smoker normally sits here next to the green table ....right now she's bundled up in the garage staying dry and (relatively) warm.

I did cook 4 racks of ribs last week for the Super Bowl ...luckily that was a half decent weather day.

Well , I was just curious how you are all getting along. I know this snow is not the worst we've ever had by a long shot. Stay warm .

Luckily we have not had as much snow as you guys farther south. But we have had mostly sub-zero temps on the overnights for better than a month, with some daytime wind chills in the -20° to -30° range.
frown.gif
 On second thought I'd rather have the snow, at least I get OT for snow removal.

Reactions: hambone1950
I spoke too soon, we were out 7 hours in the last storm and "they" are forecasting 10-18 inches for tonight into tomorrow. More OT
icon_smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky