how about lobster or clams

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

panhead

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 6, 2007
new york
did anyone try smoking lobster,,it sounds like it might be good...and how about any other shellfish

Maybe some of the coastal folks or Florida. By the time a lobster makes it to the center of the U.S. it is priced like gasoline.
PDT_Armataz_01_07.gif

i live in a section of brooklyn new york called sheepshead bay...you would never know that your 20 minutes from manhattan....its a little fishing area and i have lobster boats on the corner of my house.so i thought i would try a lobster recipe...also have a fleet of party fishing boats that go for striped bass , bluefish,flounder fluke sea bass porgy blackfish etc etc depending on the season...i will try some experimental smoking next weekend and keep everyone posted on how it works out

They've smoked variations of shell fish in previous posts. Sorry can't help there I'm alregic to shell fish. Try searching the fish section. I'm sure there's shrimp and other shell fishes!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky