Hot n fast ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 17, 2013
Central Pa
This is the only way I cook my ribs now. Hot and spinning. Chicken went on a grate over the ribs.
3 racks total.

IMG_20190527_164232361_HDR.jpg

Chicken and you can see the ribs under the chicken. Oak wood fire.
IMG_20190527_165232099_HDR.jpg

Done pics. Bout a hour and 15 mins. Drum temp was around 600 and grate temp at 300.
IMG_20190527_175742890.jpg

IMG_20190527_175738113.jpg

Added some SBR to the chicken. Left the ribs alone. Juicy pig seasoning only. Fall off the bone tender and a nice wood smoke flavor.

IMG_20190527_182000484.jpg

IMG_20190527_181947268.jpg

IMG_20190527_182011948.jpg

Thanks for lookin

Attachments

• IMG_20190527_181952096.jpg
    IMG_20190527_181952096.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 13
Food looks delicious

I would try this new method but the stock market would take a hit from the lack of beer consumption (from myself and spectators), I don’t need that kinda pressure.

Food looks delicious

I would try this new method but the stock market would take a hit from the lack of beer consumption (from myself and spectators), I don’t need that kinda pressure.

LOL

Man this is making us slow fellas look like weekend drunks!

Great looking grub, but did you have to shame us?

Some times I dont have all day to stand around and cook.

I have gotten out of a ton of crap I didn’t wanna do simply because no one wanted their dinner messed up lol

I know how to cook multiple ways. LOL And they all turn out good. Farming is a busy life.

That looks fantastic . Love the set up and the roto . I bet the smell was great . Nice cook .

I know how to cook multiple ways. LOL And they all turn out good. Farming is a busy life.
I live that as well. We (luckily) finished spring planting a week ago. Then comes the family, yard, and garden chores.
I often hot smoke/cook the meat. Sometimes out of choice, sometimes cuz I messed up. I jump between stick and charcoal and smokers.

Nice job on the ribs. Almost a Brazilian style (forget the term).

chicks dig guys with skills. Food looks great.

Any chance you can use a Bo Staff?

Now farmer ... are you sure these were not the pre cooked ribs you buy in the deli section? You know these melinials and Gen Z'ers like pre cooked hot and fast ribs....

Reactions: HalfSmoked
Adam, now that there is some mighty fine looking ribs and chicken. Very juicy.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky