hot links

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chainsaw

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 5, 2009
Ponca City OK
Attachment 24214

Has anyone ever smoked these? I inserted an image from one of the brands available here, but there are several. Most of my friends eat these a lot, and and smoke them. I had some at a local BBQ place and they are HOT to me-but we don't eat anything too much hotter than Japs. Still, I am going to smoke six of these bad boys wrapped in bacon and stuffed with...? Something on Sat.
e7bff755_vbattach24214.jpg

I buy similar ones at Costco. A great appetizer is to smoke them for about 2 hrs. cut them on the bias, toss into a foil pan with some good BBQ sauce and then put them back in the smoker for another hour. That's some good eats!

I believe thier no different then the Johnsonville? I smoke those a few times a month. Smother them in some onions & bells & you'll be a happy smoker

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky