Horizontal Stuffer?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scarbelly

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 26, 2009
Been waiting on a 5# LEM for a bit now and the info just came back that they are still on back order - I saw an Italian horizontal that looks real good but I have not seen any comments on horizontal stuffers - Anyone have any experience with one

I have wondered about them too but all I have ever used is the verticals

I would like to know if the horizontal stuffers have reversible handles so you an work from either side.  Does anybody know?

I would like to know if the horizontal stuffers have reversible handles so you an work from either side.  Does anybody know?
Couldn't you just turn it around so you could use it with either hand? I think they are a screw drive and reversing would back out the plunger. 

Last edited:
cool.gif

I have seen them but I have a vertical stuffer. Now they look like they would work just fine but I haven't ever used one.

It looks like a nice unit, even handles a 1 1/2" tube.

I wonder how you remove the cylinder? It say's they're easy to remove but it looks like it's bolted on.

I got great news today when I got home - My LEM has shipped and it is scheduled to be delivered on the 17th - YAHOO!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky