Hoosier newbe

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bill angel

Original poster
May 27, 2012
South of Indy
I found this site while looking for tips for smoking and recipes. I have found it very helpful and informative. I'm semiretired now so I plan to do a lot of smoking and purchased an inexpensive electric Smoke Hollow unit that appears to be decent for the price. I also have a Char-Griller but while I have found it to be great for grilling and pretty good for smoking indirect but it's a bust when using the side box.

Hi Bill! 
welcome1.gif
 to SMF!!! We're glad you found us! There are a lot of great people here who love to share their experiences. You should get a lot of tips on using that new Smoke Hollow and I'm sure there are plenty here who can help you get on track with the side fire box on your CharGriller.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky