Honey Ham for sammies with Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

billbo

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 19, 2007
Upstate NY
Did a honey ham yesterday over apple wood on the UDS. Rubbed it down with my red rub.http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...ad.php?t=77564

My little helper likes to rub the spices in. Also did a beer can chicken for dinner.

Here they are 4 hours into the smoke. Pulled the ham off when it hit 160°

Sliced it up tonight after chilling it overnight in the fridge. Man is it good! I had a hard time not eating it all off the platter as I sliced it!

Thanks for looking!

It does take patience, practice, and a lot of trial and error. You will also find the more you read on here the better you get. Always ask questions too if your not sure. We love to help if we can!

And, you always can still eat your mistakes (usually). I have killed my share of meat while learning that's for sure.

Looks good to me. It's nice to have a helper, isn't it?
smile.gif

Love my little helper Dawn! He will be running the smoker in no time!

Looks great-man I love ham from the smoker-good looking kid u got there bill.

Bravo Billbo. Having just recently smoked my first successful ham I know exactly what you mean, so goood.
Everything looked fantastic!

Thats a mighty fine looking ham there. I really like the turkey too. Your helper is adorible too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky