Home Smoker question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

vettenut

Original poster
Jul 27, 2011
I have a Brinkmann electric smoker that I have used three times and there must be a better smoket under say $250.00 - $300.00 and I would appreciate opinions.  IE:  Gas/electric/Charcoal which is preferred and Brand/Model.  Thank you in advance.

My first question for you would be what type smoker to you want Electric, Propane or Wood they are all capable of producing great food. Which would you feel the most comfortable with?

Annything BUT electric because of the experience with the Brinkmann.

I will say if you are giving up one type for another then you are going to have problems with all of them because electric is the easiest...Good Luck in your search...JMO !

The MES is a good smoker and it's electric.

Like Pineywoods  said, they all are capable of making great Q, It's up to you to do the other 50%.

Good luck and happy smoking 
grilling_smilie.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky