Home Dept Shoplifting

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What makes me sick is Canadian law ... first degree murder = 'life' ... that means you spend 15 years in prison before parole ....

... and the young offenders act ... don't get me going on that one!!!!
icon_mad.gif

Well it looks like I'll be doing my shopping at LOWES now. I'd like to think that if my truck was being broke into they would stop them!!! "We would of stopped them but it's against our job description, sorry" Hell shoot them in the leg, that'll teach them a lesson. But guess who would end up in jail? When my wife was a cop, she responded to a home invation robbery, when they got there, the bad guy was still in the house, When he was told to drop his weapon, he raised he's hand up. Her partner shot him, he didn't die, but while he was in jail, (are you ready for this) he sued the cop, and the police dept. for the stress & pain & suffering and the shock of being shot!!!

Ya know, I can almost understand the policy, what with employee safety and previous lawsuits against the company and all .... BUT TO POST IT PUBLICLY ON A NATIONAL SERVICE !!!!!. Damn I wish I lived in the US ... not allowed to chase you, not allowed to call police and have to say "have a nice day" to boot. Sounds like open season on Home Depot to me.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky