Home Depot Kingsford Charcoal Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

djbrady33

Original poster
Oct 3, 2011
St. Charles , Missouri
Home Depot is a having a sale starting tomorrow for $9.88 for 2 20 pound bags. They have a lot of inventory in my store in St. Charles, Missouri. A great time for everyone to stock up.

David

Awesome!  Thanks!  I saw the butt-load of pallets at Home Depot last week when I was in the store for some lumber and figured they were going to do some wheelin & dealin for this weekend.

Funny I used to stock until I built my mini. As most of you know I smoke several times a week year round. I'm still working only last stockpile binge which was over two years ago! Finally down to two bags. Darn mini is just to damn efficient. I know don't feel the need to stockpile. Just grab a bag when I get low. Gonna open up some space in the garage!

got me 280 lbs (7 packs) today.. still had 2 packs left from the last time I stocked up.... 2 years ago to the day (I think) ... as Case said.. these mini's are sooooooo fuel efficient....

Last edited:
So I go buy 4 bags today and when i get home I get a text from my aunt her neighbor gave her 6 bags and she told me to come get it.. Wow that was a win.. Ready for the summer

So I go buy 4 bags today and when i get home I get a text from my aunt her neighbor gave her 6 bags and she told me to come get it.. Wow that was a win.. Ready for the summer
Nice score man 
biggrin.gif

I'm going to go grab a bunch this weekend! I love when they do these sales!

Has anyone noticed a somewhat "moldy" smell from bags of Kingsford that have sat to long? Last 4th of July they had this sale at home depot and i bought 5 sets of bags so i was set for awhile....used one of the last bags maybe 9-10 months later and it smelled a little off

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky