HOLIDAY SALE

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Todd,

Just placed a order for some Qmatz that I have been wanting and then added a couple new flavors of dust and replenished my supply.

Merry Christmas to me...and thank you Santa!

Great discount and free shipping too..

Just placed an order the other day...but need a few more things...Thanks Todd

Just bought a 40lb. bag of pitmaster choice pellets.  picked them up in store.  Met Todd, great guy running a growing business.  Can't wait to try the chili spice pellets.  Still not sure what to use them on. 

New to the pellets. Just used my new tray for the first time on a couple butts this weekend and loved it. It was so nice not having to feed the mes chip tray every 30 minutes. I was hoping the sale would be extended so I can get some more pellets. How are the specialty favors. Do the charcoal pellets give meat flavor like charcoal on a grill? Also curious about the garlic spice. We love garlic so I want to try it but not sure what to use it on. Thoughts?

New to the pellets. Just used my new tray for the first time on a couple butts this weekend and loved it. It was so nice not having to feed the mes chip tray every 30 minutes. I was hoping the sale would be extended so I can get some more pellets. How are the specialty favors. Do the charcoal pellets give meat flavor like charcoal on a grill? Also curious about the garlic spice. We love garlic so I want to try it but not sure what to use it on. Thoughts?
Yes, Charcoal Pellets give your food a charcoal flavor.  Not much smoke, but definitely some charcoal flavor

The Garlic Pellets smell wonderful when you're smoking

And Yes....You can smell the garlic!

Great Products!!!! Amazing Service!!!!

I will have to get some of the specialty pellets when I do my next order for work. Some very interesting flavors and blends to play with.

Keep up the great work.

Jeramy

Does anyone here use the 5x8 in a MES 40" gen 2? If so where did you find was the best placement of it?

I have a MES Gen 2

Remove the water pan and place it on the floor

Place the burning AMNPS 5x8 on top of the hole where the water pan used to sit

Open the exhaust WIDE

Pull the chip loader out about 2" and rotate to the dump position....VERY IMPORTANT!

Todd

Thanks Todd, I just ordered the #3 package and got the 20% discount. How can I go wrong!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky