Hog Rings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokininiowa

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 15, 2009
Iowa
Just to let some of the sausage makers know. I buy my rings and heavy duty pliers from a place called the Fish Net company out of Mississippi, the pliers are very strong and the rings are dirt cheap, you buy them by the pound. Beats the heck out of anywhere else I found. Just thought I would share.

http://www.fishnetco.com/crayfish.htm

That does sound like a great price. I'm assuming the c rings and c ring pliers? What size are the rings, do you have a pic of the pliers?

All my stuff is out at a friends and can't tell you for sure. Order their free catalogue and they have pictures of everything in there. If I get a chance I will grab them and take a pic. They have some other interesting products also, worth the time to order and the price is right.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky