Hiya all from FL.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dank73

Original poster
Dec 30, 2015
Hi my name is Dan, greetings from Baldwin FL a suburb of Jacksonville, I have been in NE Florida for almost 15 years now and am a self employed delivery contractor for a couple of pharmaceutical companies. My wife and I have been married for almost 12 years and we have a blended family of 5 kids.My wife and I are volunteers in our church's children ministry and I like to go hunting and just being outside. I absolutely love to bbq and also to grill. I have a small Weber grill, a smaller stainless steel kettle grill and a custom built smoker trailer that also has a propane grill made from a beer keg and a propane burner if I wanted to have a fish fry. The smoker I just got in July so I am relatively new to indirect heat . I mainly use oak to grill along with pecan as these trees are plentiful in my area. I smoke all kinds of meat but love doing chicken. Thanks for being here and I look forward to getting to know folks here.

- Dank73

Hi Dan

Welcome to the Forum ..
welcome1.gif
 Hope To see you posting around the site. Great bunch of smokers here and everyone is quick to answer any questions you have. Were glad you found the site!!

Len

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky