Hilton Head here I come!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

brianj517

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jul 3, 2005
Northeast Ohio
Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that this will be my last post for a week or so... I'm off to sunny south carolina for a long overdue vacation in Hilton Head. Since the big "D" a few months back, I haven't had much time to do anything other than work to pay child support, bills and other associated BS, and hopefully have enough left over to buy a few things to feed me and the ol' GOSM.

Well, I finally scraped enough together to get away for a while and let somebody else do the cooking and the dishes! Sooo for the next 7 days or so... it'll be nothing but sun, sand, and copious amounts of adult beverages...

Hope y'all have a great week, and keep the blue smoke blowin'

Cheers,
Brian

Have a great trip; drink an adult beverage for me, and keep yours eyes out for those few straggling college hotties that are soaking up the last sun of summer 8) . Enjoy!!

Brian, This is a little late but I know about the big "D" all to well.. she got the elevator and I got the shaft. Now that my kids are grown <both of them> It's a little easier now. Child support was killing me, I was paying 1500. per month. Hope your trip was fun.. Oh and like I didn't learn the frst time .. I remarried <slapping head, what was I thinking> I'm kidding, I love my new wife and we do joke around alot. So I think the 2nd time is better. My brother <younger> was married twice and divorced twice and use to introduce his wife now as his "Future Ex Wife" laughing

Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky