High Level Bragging on Ribs and Pulled Pork with Jeff's Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rwtrower

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 17, 2009
Cherry Hill, AR
I took some ribs and some butts to my sister's house in New Orleans. We enjoyed the weekend and left them one rack and one big batch of pulled pork and about a pint of Jeff's Sauce.

She has published several cook books and is now the Food Editor for the New Orleans Times-Picayune, you know, the food section, recipes, etc... her family loved the pork and sauce.

That's not the bragging part.

Last week she invited the paper's Restaurant Critic over for dinner. She said nobody ever asks him over because of what he does for a living.  This is the guy that wanders around New Orleans and southern LA eating and enjoying some of the best cooking in the WORLD.

They served my ribs and pork with Jeff's sauce and he "Raved" about it.  (That's the bragging part)  He might just have not wanted to hurt my sister's feelings, but I am choosing not to think that.

So, don't be afraid to get the sauce recipe and spread the love around because you never know on whose plate it will end up.

27bd06f3_100_0627.jpg

Reactions: brew
Wow.  I had been debating with myself about buying the recipes because I thought, "how good could they really be?"  I figure it this way, I could waste money, time, and meat trying to develop my own great rub and sauce recipes...or I could buy Jeff's and tweak if I want.

Thanks for the great testimony.  Sold!

cool.gif

Now that's is good and yes Jeff's rub and sauce is that good too. There have been folks here asking since I can remember if it any good. Well here's to another feather in his hat.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky