Hi there from northeast FLA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mballi3011

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 12, 2009
My name is Mark and I have been smoking four about 5 years now. I have a propane 2 box old smokie mountain smoker and it works really good now, it took awhile to learn but I'm catching on. I'm not new with grilling, I"ve got outdoor kitchen with a members mark 48" SS grill with built in frig, sink. Another 48" brinkmen to go along with turkey & fish frying set ups. I REALLY LIKE TO cook outside. We live in sunny Fla so I can grill all year round. We have family alround us with 3 kids and 4 grand kids and we cook sunday dinners for about 14 each week. Right now I'm smoking chicken (whole) potatoes (baking and some for salad) and something new a whole prime rib (saw it on TV). I'll smoke anything and willing to try it all.
I really look foward to learnig more recipes and tech.
will talk soon.

Later Mark

Nice set up jaxGATORZ. 81 Grad here
GO GATORS chomp chomp

Mark,
Welcome from NW Fla. I've been around here for quite a while and have learned a tremendous amount. Good bunch of people here and we look forward to your posts and pictures.

Welcome to SMF, from the east coast of FL (just south of Daytona). Definitely good info to be had on the site and sounds like you've got the right tools to get ya started.

As Dawn mentioned, would love to see some pics of your rig. Look forward to seeing some future pics of your q-vue, too!!

Hello Mark, and welcome to the SMF family. Glad you found us. Sounds like your already an old pro. I look forward to your input here. Smoke on!
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky