Hi from Ks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kcsandip

Original poster
Jan 3, 2016
My name is Sandi, from the Kansas side of the KC area. Our kids got us a MES (elite sportsman model) for Christmas. I have a lot to learn, and will prob ask a lot of questions. :)

Welcome from SC, Sandi. This is a great site with lots of good folks who are always eager to share their ideas and tips. All you have to do is ask and keep reading.

Godd luck and good smokin', Joe

So my brisket has reached 195 IT....but The toothpick does not slide in without effort. So I recheck in 30min?? It smells amazing btw....

So my brisket has reached 195 IT....but The toothpick does not slide in without effort. So I recheck in 30min?? It smells amazing btw....
Awesome! 30 minute checks would be okay.  It may have to go another couple of hours.  I love that your looking for toothpick tenderness with a brisket!  Keep us posted!

Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky