Hi from Connecticut

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

johnh

Original poster
Mar 27, 2006
Connecticut
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is John and I live in Connecticut. I really feel like a displaced Southerner at heart.

I have been smoking for about 9 years but love to learn new things.

My hobbies are Golf, Family, Smoking Meats, BBQ, Friends and Home.

I started on a ECB and then went to an offset. I recently went to a much larger and beefier offset for better temp control and size.

I love to cook for my friends and family and look forward to sharing ideas and experiences with all of you.

Hi Johnh,
Welcome to our little corner of the web. Lots of friendly folks here, so feel free to join in any time the urge strikes.

I have some very fond memories of Connecticut. As a youth I spent many a summer with my grandparents in their little cottage on Lake Pocotapaug just outside of Hartford. Man, those sure were the days...

Cheers,
Brian

Welcome again John! If you have a digital camera and can post pictures, we would enjoy seeing pictures of your toys. :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky