Hi from Arizona

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

texhater42

Original poster
Dec 27, 2016
Hey all, first time on this site.  I am still what you would call a novice when it comes to smoking.  I had a cheap home depot side-by-side gas/charcoal grill that I added a side burner to make an offset smoker...that thing sucked!  There were so many leaks in that set up and I ran through charcoal like no ones business.  I have since moved on to a WSM 18".  I am in love with the temp control on this thing!  I have only smoked a few things on it, like I said, I'd still consider myself a novice; but I love the "smoke" and cooking this way. I'm always on the look out for tips and tricks and recipes to try.  Look forward to "picking" the collective brain of this group!

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum from a partly sunny day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of                   great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky