hi evryone i'm new at smf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. You will find lots of great info here as well as some great recipes. Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome to SMF. Take some time and read through the threads that are here on anything that interests you. Then fire away with any questions that weren't answered there. Join us in chat or just post a message on the forum.

Glad ya joined us at SMF. Take a peek at the free 5-day ecourse offered through the site. That'll give you a good foundation to build off of.

are you referring to the ecb? electric or charcoal? either way, first start by converting to propane...
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the best smoking site on the net, SMF that is. Just start asking questions, and we'll try to help you. What type of smoker are you using?

Welcome to smf. There is a load of great useful information here. And if you can find something, ask. You will get an answer!!

My name is Ron Schlosser. I live in Fenton Michigan. I'm a custom home builder. I like to fish the big water for salmon and walleye. When I'm not working or fishing I like to bbq and I make alot of sausage and jerky. I have a model 50 cookshack and now converting a fridge to a smoker. I really like the site and have seen that alot of people really know what they are talking about. I look forward to contributing some of my recipes.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky