hi evryone i'm new at smf

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by d cook, Feb 19, 2009.

1. I'm new at smf and would like to talk to eny one that has some info

2. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. You will find lots of great info here as well as some great recipes. Have fun and happy smoking

3. irishteabear

irishteabear Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF. Take some time and read through the threads that are here on anything that interests you. Then fire away with any questions that weren't answered there. Join us in chat or just post a message on the forum.

4. sumosmoke

sumosmoke Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Glad ya joined us at SMF. Take a peek at the free 5-day ecourse offered through the site. That'll give you a good foundation to build off of.

5. whut are the mods for the brinkman H2O

6. uncle-honky

uncle-honky Smoke Blower SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the SMF ...info is what ya want, there is lots of that here. Fire away with the questions. Somebody will be around to answer. Happy smokes!

7. bandcollector

bandcollector Master of the Pit OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Welcomr from Pittsburgh, PA

8. guvna

guvna Smoking Fanatic

are you referring to the ecb? electric or charcoal? either way, first start by converting to propane... [​IMG]

9. justsmoke2

justsmoke2 Smoking Fanatic

Welcome to the SMF from the thumb.

10. erain

erain Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

welcome to smf!!!! share some smokes with qview!!!

11. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the best smoking site on the net, SMF that is. Just start asking questions, and we'll try to help you. What type of smoker are you using?

12. jamesb

jamesb Smoking Fanatic

Welcome! Glad ya decided to join us!

13. hunteris40

hunteris40 Newbie

Just bought a real smoker. Tried a few things and so far so good. Want to learn more

14. fired up

fired up Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome aboard!

15. harrylips

harrylips Smoke Blower

welcome aboard!

16. cowgirl

cowgirl Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome to the forum!

17. joneser

joneser Smoke Blower

Welcome to SMF! Glad to have you here.

18. bigbaldbbq

bigbaldbbq Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Welcome to smf. There is a load of great useful information here. And if you can find something, ask. You will get an answer!!

19. i don't know i havent seen it yet [​IMG]

20. builder59

builder59 Smoke Blower

My name is Ron Schlosser. I live in Fenton Michigan. I'm a custom home builder. I like to fish the big water for salmon and walleye. When I'm not working or fishing I like to bbq and I make alot of sausage and jerky. I have a model 50 cookshack and now converting a fridge to a smoker. I really like the site and have seen that alot of people really know what they are talking about. I look forward to contributing some of my recipes.