Hi everyone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rampage

Original poster
Feb 9, 2016
Michigan
My name is Dave and I've just recently purchased a WSM. I'm new to smoking, I've only smoked a pork butt so far, and it turned out amazing. I'm excited to learn new things/recipes. I'm interested in knowing how long to smoke certain meats, at what temp, and at what temp to consider it done. I have a maverick et 732 on it's way also.

Oh..I'm.from Michigan, it's freezing cold here but that doesn't stop me from going out there and getting shit done. Besides, I know my beer won't get warm!

Welcome to SMF, Dave!

Congrats on the WSM, it's a great smoker.

Ask questions & use the search bar at the top.

You'll be a pro in no time.

Al

Welcome from SC, Dave. This is a great site with lots of really good folks who are always eager to share their ideas and tips. All you have to do is ask and keep reading. Congrats on your WSM. It is a great starter smoker, very user friendly. If you go to the newsletter archives, there are tons of awesome recipes. And also look at the e course for a good kick off.

Good luck and god smokin', Joe. :grilling_smilie:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky