hi all

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rpbayly

Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
Baton Rouge, La
not new to outdoor cooking and smoking but new to here

using an ECB electric converted to PID control, a charcoal ECB, building a UDS because i saw it here.

also cook deep fried turkey and gumbo and jambalaya in BIP up to 12 gallon.

a friend at work sent me a link to here- hope to learn some new tricks and tips.

also first heard of ABTs here and made some with fresh killed dove breast- mmmm good

Glad you joined us here at SMF. Can't wait to see the Qview from your smokes. Also you are going to love the UDS. I built one last winter and just LOVE it. Make sure you take pictues of everything as we love Qview. 

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
icon_cool.gif

Welcome to SMF. Glad that your friend sent you this way.

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Welcome Friend....post your questions and you'll have a lot of friendly folks to help you along. Post Q-views when you can and most of all have fun.

Welcome to SMF!!!

Checked ya profile and didn't see any info . You from louisiana???

icon_cool.gif

First off Welcome to SMF.  You'll like it here for there are a lot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Now there are a lot of proven recipes for some amazing things here too. So if you need sign up for the E-Course it's free and it will give you the basics of smoking and some good methods to use also. So the next big thing for you to do is go out and get you something to smoke and if you happen to have any questions just post it here and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome To Your New Addiction  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky