Hi All

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bacon bits

Original poster
Mar 14, 2007
Well, I've been "lurking" since 2007. Now introducing myself here. Name is George, and (don't hold it against me) but I'm from New York. About 2 years ago, bought a second home down in Calabash area of North Carolina. The plan was to move down here so I can be nearer to family. Well, the renovations so far to the house has made it habitable, so now down much more often. Just a tab bit more than part-time.

Have always been interested in BBQing and ESPECIALLY Smoking. Have developed the urge to SMOKE things.....anything edible! Researching and reading up on pro's and con's of various types of smokers.......so far haven't gotta off my duff and pulled the trigger on anything, (ie electric, gas, pellets, charcoal....etc). And especially the mouth watering receipts I see here on this forum.

So I ask humbly to all.......HELP me get a movin' and smoking!!! Any suggestions and any ideas are welcomed and appreciated.

BTW, Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything  ........  
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

GARY in EAST TEXAS

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky