Hey

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wyatt2050

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 10, 2009
Hey guys,
Have been reading post on this website and noticed how great it is and decided to join it. My name is Jeremy Wyatt and I love BBQ. I have been smoking for a couple of years for family and small get togethers. I from the Carolinas home of the best bbq ever (just playing, I love bbq of all styles just partial to the vinegar)....I have a WSM, Char-griller pro w/SFB and about to be the proud owner of a Lang 60 that I go pick up next week. Thanks for all the great post.

Jeremy welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Congrats on the Lang purchase they are great smokers. Don't forget to take some pics of it when you get it we always like to drool over new smokers
biggrin.gif
Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome wyatt. Hope you will enjoy your time here and gain as much great knowledge as I have been.
What area of NC are ya in?

Welcome Jeremy... Congrats on the Lang.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
I would love to have one.

Welcome to the SMF...

Sounds like you are an old hat at smoking, not to mention pretty serious with the addition of the Lang! Send pics of the new "baby"!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

BBQ Eng.

Welcome to SMF, Jeremy. It is a great place to learn the art of smoking. Looking forward to seeing some qview from you.
biggrin.gif

Hello Jeremy, and welcome to the SMF. Plenty of great tips and advise from friendly folks. It's all good my friend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky