hey

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Let's try that again!
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

gol darn it, I frickin give up! I must be dumber than the average bear. I have had several friends try to help me here, dang, I just am missing something. Sorry for wasteing y'alls time here. darn darn darn.
frown.gif
Terry

I didn't want a link, I wanted a picture???

No sir, I have not, I will, perhaps tommorrow, I just have had all I can take with trying it tonite, I thank you in advance. Terry

Yes sir, I did what you said, and I got the thin blue smoke logo on my signature, but, as before, it bumps my smoker picture off, I see signatures with more than one picture, I just can't figure out how to do that?
icon_frown.gif
Terry

smile.gif
smile.gif
thanks to everyone, but now I have the only picture that I need. Again, I thank you all for your help, what a wonderful group of people you are! Terry

Keep your teeth in it Terry. I don't know exactly what you're after but... In the box above the Option 1 you can see the layout. Your OTBS pic will be shown as "" I believe you can insert another sig pic by either uploading the picture or entering the URL. Be sure to hit the enter button or space the pics out. Maybe I don't know exactly what you are needing. But keep trying

Terry, I'm wondering if you pic of your Angel is still a bit too big. Might be that she's the jealous type and doesn't want to "share" her space.

Hey Dutch, I put it on flickr and reduced it as much as I could. Would you like me to remove the picture? Terry

Ok Dutch, if ya kick my butt hard enough, I finally wake up! How does this size look to you?
smile.gif
Terry

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky