hey

Discussion in 'Test Area' started by bigarm's smokin, Aug 14, 2007.

1. bigarm's smokin

bigarm's smokin Master of the Pit OTBS Member

2. bbq bubba

bbq bubba Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Let's try that again![​IMG]

3. bigarm's smokin

gol darn it, I frickin give up! I must be dumber than the average bear. I have had several friends try to help me here, dang, I just am missing something. Sorry for wasteing y'alls time here. darn darn darn. [​IMG] Terry
    I didn't want a link, I wanted a picture???

4. pigcicles

pigcicles Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

5. bigarm's smokin

No sir, I have not, I will, perhaps tommorrow, I just have had all I can take with trying it tonite, I thank you in advance. Terry

6. bigarm's smokin

Yes sir, I did what you said, and I got the thin blue smoke logo on my signature, but, as before, it bumps my smoker picture off, I see signatures with more than one picture, I just can't figure out how to do that?[​IMG] Terry

7. bigarm's smokin

[​IMG][​IMG] thanks to everyone, but now I have the only picture that I need. Again, I thank you all for your help, what a wonderful group of people you are! Terry

8. pigcicles

pigcicles Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Keep your teeth in it Terry. I don't know exactly what you're after but... In the box above the Option 1 you can see the layout. Your OTBS pic will be shown as "" I believe you can insert another sig pic by either uploading the picture or entering the URL. Be sure to hit the enter button or space the pics out. Maybe I don't know exactly what you are needing. But keep trying

9. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Terry, I'm wondering if you pic of your Angel is still a bit too big. Might be that she's the jealous type and doesn't want to "share" her space.

10. bigarm's smokin

Hey Dutch, I put it on flickr and reduced it as much as I could. Would you like me to remove the picture? Terry

11. bigarm's smokin

Ok Dutch, if ya kick my butt hard enough, I finally wake up! How does this size look to you? [​IMG] Terry