Hey Yall!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

swkegelguy

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 17, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Here in FL, born in MO and lived in Texas and Louisiana where I learned most of my skills on the grills from some very cool cats. Looking forward to chatting and learning from all you fine folks.

Welcome to SMF! It looks like you are coming to the forum well-equipped to do some serious smokin'. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your experiences. Make yourself at home. The folks here are friendly and always willing to swap stories or answer questions.

Thanks for the warm welcome, I wish I would have hung out here more when I joined in June. Looks like there was a gathering in MO and I was close that area while it was going on. Hope there is another this coming year.

Thanks again!

Welcome aboard SMF, and hello from Canada , glad you joined us
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Nice to have you on board. I know you will enjoy the time you spend. Remember to post pictures of your activities. We love those pictures.

Skip

Hello and welcome to the SMF. I'm sure your travels have paid off in learning different styles of cooking/smokin', and grilling. When you get the chance, try posting some Q Views of your latest smoke. Looking forward to sharing with you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky