Hey Y'all...Looky At What I Got Today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tx smoker

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 14, 2013
Lago Vista, Texas
The legacy of The Bear ( @Bearcarver ) lives on!!

002.jpg

I read his thread (several times) about sausage in his Air Fryer 360 and after doing some reading, I saw the merits and ordered one. It got here a week earlier than stated, but I'm OK with that Can't wait to fire this thing up. I already have dinner planned for tonight and tomorrow we're having friends over for Dino ribs. Probably Sunday and the first thing I want to cook is Chicken Fried Steak. Gonna get out a couple of the Piedmontese steaks, hit them a few times with the jaccard, prep them, make some white gravy and green beans, and go to town!!

Chile Not the only one who got an early Xmas,
Robert

I was just thinking of making CFS! Ill bet that 360 will do a great job of that! If I was in the market for an air fryer, that sure looks like a good one! Ill have to live vicariously through you and Bearcarver cuz the last thing my kitchen needs is another appliance sitting on the counter!

That looks nice, wish I had the room! I love me some country fried steak, mashed taters and butter beans!!

Ill have to live vicariously through you and Bearcarver cuz the last thing my kitchen needs is another appliance sitting on the counter!

Blessedly I have a huge pantry...probably about the size of a small bedroom if you took out the shelves. After taking the old air fryer off the top shelf, all I had to do was move some of my beer making equipment down a bit for this to fit on the shelf. Not taking up any counter space and is readily available.

Robert

Reactions: browneyesvictim
Those things are becoming all the rage now. We like ours cause we keep it outside & it doesn't heat the house up in the summer.

That sir is precisely why the vast majority of my cooking is done outside....well that and it just tastes better. We do get cool weather here though so I can use t indoors without any negative impact. During the Summer, I can take it out onto the patio though. It's light and easy to move around.

Robert

That looks nice, wish I had the room! I love me some country fried steak, mashed taters and butter beans!!

UGH!! How could i have forgotten mashed potatoes?!?!? You just can't have CFS without taters....and more gravy of course :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Reactions: 73saint
Those things are becoming all the rage now. We like ours cause we keep it outside & it doesn't heat the house up in the summer.
Al

Al, My wife loves to cook but I have had to put my foot down about running the oven in the summer when it is over 100 degrees (does not make sense to me to pay money to heat and cool the house at the same time - but I also lived in south Florida for 6 years - Ft. Lauderdale area) so she has to use one of these guys in the house - too hot to even think about doing it outside especially when it is 120 degrees or more. So we have been using it for years! :emoji_thumbsup:

John

The legacy of The Bear ( @Bearcarver ) lives on!!

View attachment 409984

I read his thread (several times) about sausage in his Air Fryer 360 and after doing some reading, I saw the merits and ordered one. It got here a week earlier than stated, but I'm OK with that Can't wait to fire this thing up. I already have dinner planned for tonight and tomorrow we're having friends over for Dino ribs. Probably Sunday and the first thing I want to cook is Chicken Fried Steak. Gonna get out a couple of the Piedmontese steaks, hit them a few times with the jaccard, prep them, make some white gravy and green beans, and go to town!!

Chile Not the only one who got an early Xmas,
Robert

Another new toy, not that I am counting but that is 2 in less than a month....boy aren't you spoiled. :emoji_laughing:

John

Another new toy, not that I am counting but that is 2 in less than a month....boy aren't you spoiled. :emoji_laughing:

I am not spoiled. I just consider myself highly deserving. I learned that from the Beagle, who also doesn't think she's spoiled.

Setting it straight,
Robert

Yes sir John, thank you for the clarification. I've never eaten it up north so had no idea. I'm just a tad bit more educated now :emoji_anguished:

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky