• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

HEY !!!! One more tip of the day....

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 12, 2018
Dave, sorry to hear this. Glad you are OK and on the mend. Heal quickly my friend.

Winterrider

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 29, 2018
That's it, my trailer decks are going dry.
Sorry to hear Dave, quick recovery and hopefully no after issues.

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Ouch! Getting older and falling not good combination. I was tyring to fish Lake Texoma bank the other day and figured out crawling around those rocks not a good idea anymore.

sawhorseray

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Ah geez, that had to hurt Dave. Lucky you were able to reach out and get the help you needed to get patched up, here's wishing you a full and speedy recovery. RAY

normanaj

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 2, 2014
That sucks!

I've had a few "accidents" myself resulting in several bad things.

Hang in there,take it easy and strengthen up the other arm with plenty of 12oz curls!

Jersey Jimbo

Meat Mopper
Joined Oct 26, 2020
Hope your better quick, and as we get old it takes forever to heal. So, get some rest and you will be up and about in no time.

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
Sounds like rough day my friend! Hope you heal up fast and well. Take care Dave. We need you around a while.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Damn Dave!!
You aren't supposed to do that kind of Stuff any more!!!
You're 72. We gotta be much more careful that when we were young!!
Take care of it, Buddy!!

Bear

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
That's a bad one, Dave. Can't really see much, but your hand is a sure give away that things went very wrong.
Heal up fast and just remember.......Jack Daniels heals all pain.
Gary

Epickering

Joined Jun 12, 2021
So sorry to hear about that Dave, I hope your recovery is speedy. I am a very new and young member but I wanted to let you know that your knowledge on this forum has helped me greatly over the past few months getting a plan together for a smoker build I am doing. I would love to talk with you about it after you heal up. Rest up and be careful.

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Wow Dave sorry to hear this. Could have been a lot worse us oldies have to be careful. Hope all goes well in the healing process.

Warren

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.