Hey Guys!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

newflame

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 20, 2009
Holdrege, NE
Sorry it's been so long since my last post, we've been really busy with the new catering business, things are going very well, we underestimated the market in this town as there is no bbq available, it's a town of about 7000 people and everyone seems to really like our product.  We had been selling at the farmer's market and doing little side jobs, but as the weather is cooling off, the farmer's market isn't going anymore.  We had an idea of doing a BBQ delivery service, ribs would be the order of the day, but PP, brisky, and smoked turkey would also be available..just wondering if any of you had any services like this available to you in your town..looking for some market research I suppose you would say..any help is appreciated.

BBQ Delivery????!!!!!!! So long Domino's and Pizza Hut! I would think it would take time to catch on but if you already have a descent customer base than they already know what to expect. I'm glad the business is going good. Here's to continued success.

Great idea!

Congrats on the idea and the success!

Do you deliver to Southeast PA?

If so, Cheezee & I will make an order.

Bear

We have some good BBQ places here that offer take out but no delivery service.

There is a place here in town that's called "Dinner to Go" or something like that. The idea behind this place is that if you have a "take out" menu from any of the more popular restaurants, you would call D2G and place your order with them. They in turn call the restaurant- place the order and send someone to pick it up and then they deliver the meal to you and you pay the cost of the meal, the delivery fee plus tips.

Delivery to go, that's a novel idea, though i've never minded driving to a restaurant to get take out if the food is decent, we're getting lazier every day :)

sure! though a plane ticket from nebraska to pa might up the delivery charges a bit.
Guess I gotta wait until we can email or Fax food.
icon_cry.gif

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky