Hey guys!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

indyguy325

Original poster
Aug 16, 2014
My name is scott, i live just west of indianapolis,indiana.  I Acquired my first grill ever about 2 months ago.  It is a Char-Griller Outlaw.  Was in very bad shape.  Anyways, I got it rehabbed in a day and my first cook was a 12lb brisket.  Turned out amazing!  I've cooked 8 or 9 times on it and I love grilling!!!  I'm getting pretty serious about BBQ and I've been reading and watching anything I can get my hands on bbq related.  Low and slow and lookin ain't cookin!

Welcome Indyguy-south side here. Tons of info on this and great people willing to share! Don't hesitate to ask ANY questions someone will jump in and help answer them.

Smoke on,

Nptwnsmkr

Welcome aboard ! I'm very new here too, how long did you cook that brisket? Looking forward to lots of good info from here.

welcome1.gif
I'm new too. I have been trying a bunch of different stuff. I have just pulled a brisket out and put it in a cooler to rest. I just put a pan of Mac & Cheese in the smoke.

Good luck with your cooks!

Last edited:
Hello Scott, and welcome to the forum, Great place to learn and share and a bunch of good people.

Gary S

Hey Scott

Welcome to the Smoking forum. You’ll find great , friendly people here, all more than willing to answer any question you may have. Just ask and you’ll get about 10 different answers—all right. LOL. Don’t forget to post qviews.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky