Hey For BrokenArrow Okla

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome to the forum.. Glad you decided to join in.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have plenty of experience. Perhaps you can help answer questions as they come up. We're never too old to learn!
PDT_Armataz_01_26.gif

Welcome 24 to SMF! i'm from the tulsa area. tons and tons of good info here. don't be shy.

Ive got a offset Brinkman That I converted to propane with micro flow control on the gas,The Bottom is lined with bricks for extra mass, Charbroil 5 burner gasgrill , Weber Kettle Charcoal, Brinkman Upright(Both the Weber and Brinkman are going to smokey heaven They're both about 7 yrs old)

hey 24 welcome aboard this is a fun place to be specially now its 104* so i came in to 78* and check out all the great qview. i just smoked a little jerky today internal temp in smoker was 152* befor i plugged it in
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky