Here is my next smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
wow........there's one for the guiness book of records........the ex letting you use her place to smoke........i prob. realize you are in a apt. and can't have your setup there........i didn't get along with my ex, till after the kids were grown up and moved out.........and its STILL iffy..........LOLOLOL

LOL!!We get along alot better since we divorced. We still do this as a family etc so its really weird, people think we are weird about how we act.

YES!! QVIEW. WEEEHHEEEEE
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

Pig Candy? That's Great!!! I'll give credits but I've gotta use that one! And Mick, it does look great!!

Sometimes it's better to be the Captain than the King! Got my Captain marinading in a bit of cola with a squeeze of lime as I type this.

PIG candy PIG candy.........round here, pig candy is bacon coated in brown sugar, and then smoked........LOLOL

looking good mick

Sorry Mick, got a lil carried away, nice lookin piggy for sure. I am worried about ya though. hangin with the ex is deffinately...uh...unique, uh.but the Notre dame(fighting amish) thing in your avitar is just creapy!
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

Ya, i've saluted teh captain 4 times now. 6 second pours. Only had breakfast (but a big one). I've gone out and hugged my smoker twice tinight... He told me to come back inside.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky